deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Standard] Deploy The Planeswalker  (Gelesen 327 mal)

WilliamKun

• Decks
[Standard] Deploy The Planeswalker
« am: September 01, 2016, 07:53:18 Nachmittag »
Deploy The Planeswalker

Guys can this deck be competitive? if can please guys help me with the deck i'm planning to bring this deck to GP KL in October please do comment.

Brosmanj

• Decks
Re: Deploy The Planeswalker - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: September 01, 2016, 08:05:22 Nachmittag »
it looks nice but, if you go against someone who has large creatures you are done. I would get more lands that turn into creatures. some reflector mage x4.
Play on.

Have fun!!!

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Deploy The Planeswalker
« Antwort #2 am: September 01, 2016, 10:15:10 Nachmittag »
Hi! Bant plainswalkers is an interesting idea. Deploy the Gatewatch is no doubt powerful, and it looks like you have the threshold of plainswalkers to make it viable. Like Brosmanj said, I think the biggest concern will be surviving till that point. I like his reflector mage idea, and also think Oath of Nissa will be a huge win for this deck. It will make make sure you hit all your land drops and making casting any plainswalker you draw much easier. Since this deck really turns on at 4 and hits max potential at 6, those land drops are essential. For this reason, it may even be worth considering some mana dorks like Uvenwald Captive.

it may sound crazy, but if you add Oath of Nissa, you could even consider a one of Chandra, Flamecaller. She practically wins games by herself, and Deploy the Gatewatch + Oath of Nissa gives you plenty of ways to get her in play. Plus it will dilute the plainswalker types you have and make it less likely to hit a plainswalker you already have in play off a Deploy. Just something to think about.

I hope you found this helpful! Good luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Deploy The Planeswalker
« Antwort #3 am: September 01, 2016, 11:51:59 Nachmittag »
SaffronOlive had some luck with 5-colour Deploy the Gatewatch. Even if you don't want to go five-colour, his list is worth a look.

So long as I'm posting links, here's Frank Karsten on the math of DtGw. I'm not sure you have enough Planeswalkers, given how many duplicates you're running.

Also, this deck looks a bit too light on early plays. I worry that you'll get blown out before you can do anything.

WilliamKun

• Decks
Re: Deploy The Planeswalker - Comments
« Antwort #4 am: September 02, 2016, 11:37:06 Vormittag »
5 colour is just to much to handle the moment they sideboard to discard the Deploy the Gatewatch Im doomed

WilliamKun

• Decks