deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Cards not showing in Deckbuilder when "In Collection" filter used.  (Read 1572 times)

archiel

• Decks
So I was trying to make Innistrad Cube (all 5 sets), filter sets with codes ISD, AVR, DKA, EMN, SOI (same issues pop up with single sets selected btw.) and bunch of cards don't show up at all on the list.

Now let's see...
I have 1 copy of Altar's Reap from ISD, 4 more from BFZ and 1 from Nissa vs Ob DD. Not a single copy showed up in deck builder.
Angelic Wall 2x AVR, 1x X Ed, 1x Odyssey, none showed up.
Moment of Heroism 2x ISD, 1x JMP
Puncturing Light 1x EMN, 3x Zendikar
Rebuke 2x ISD, 3x BBD
Selfless Cathar 1x ISD, 3xM15
Silverchase Fox 5x ISD, 1x Conspiracy, 2x Battlebond, again none showed up, and so on...

If card is from another set, and I don't have any copies from Innistrad's sets they don't show up at all.
Cloudshift A25
Doomed Traveler for example 4xBBD
Midnight Guard 4xBBD, 4xM15
Righteous Blow 1xGRN
Entreat The Angels 2xC19
Terminus 2xC19 and so on...
Bunch of other cards from JMP, Mystery Boosters, and/or various Commander decks.

Now there are bunch of cards which don't show up at all even tho I only have them from single Innistrad's set.
Ghostly Possession 7xISD
Moorland Inquisitor 1xAVR
Sigarda's Aid 1xEMN
Skillful Lunge 1xDKA and so on...
All of these are from single set, aren't from Jumpstart (if they were even there) and are in same Condition (in case of Ghostly Possession), and all of them are in English.

I've tried adding all cards first into a single deck (Cube X_x), then when looking at list noticed there's a card missing, then a few more, and just went through White to fix the list. Too lazy to check rest of the colors atm.
I've also tried editing set for Sigarda's Aid, put it on some other set, Save Collection, bring it back to EMN, and it still doesn't show up in Deckbuilder if I filter EMN + "In Collection", if I remove EMN from the filters, card shows up with "In Collection".

Anyway... is this happening to everyone else? is this how it's supposed to (not) work?
I think I remember 2 years ago, when I've also tried the same thing it functioned properly. Or I may be remembering wrong lol.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:40:55 am by archiel »

pecassoo1

• Decks
Re: Cards not showing in Deckbuilder when "In Collection" filter used.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 07:33:02 am »
Thanks for the info
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 02:15:24 am by pecassoo1 »