deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: J- white and black - Comments  (Read 309 times)

Comment Bot

J- white and black - Comments
« on: August 21, 2021, 11:08:03 pm »

jlutzxinc

• Decks
Re: J- white and black - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 11:08:03 pm »
This casual triple-Commander non-singleton format you seem to be trying to develop is really cool.  The only inconsistency I see is this Deck where you've allowed cards that aren't any of your chosen Commanders' colors.  If you want color ID to still matter you can use Firja, Judge of Valor or Liesa, Shroud of Dusk (or just promote one of your Black Legendaries), and if you don't you can ignore this third sentence.

Jakichan

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 11:50:36 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions, as a newbie in mtg i totally appreciate to recieve advices.
I know that the color ID is not coherent, but here's how i see my deck scheme:
the three Commanders aren't real commanders if we talk about MTG standards, they're more like game-end commanders, the commander rule here is extended to the Main creatures so basically i have 8 commanders in a single deck, each of their effects makes a good symphony (still working on it, i'll add more hybrid lands probab) with the other creatures (like Vito, Thorn of the Dusk Rose who can end a game pretty quickly using the gain life spam), the Creatures instead play many roles like: gaining life, baiting (if the hand is trash you can resist many rounds by blocking and gaining life ) and to be support for angels.

i'll surely add Liesa, Shroud of Dusk to the Main creatures because she can be a totally pain in the ass for basically every deck.
thanks for the comment :D

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 12:38:41 am »
Actually, you inspired me to try creating a Deck of my own for this "format".  Am I doing this right?

Jakichan

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 06:26:37 pm »
yep, you're doing this right :D this makes me a bit proud lmao, anyways good deck, thanks for sharing it with me because i don't know many cards and those istants that you put in your deck are powerful!

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 03:03:52 am »
I hope I'm not too late to update, but I just discovered that Liesa, Forgotten Archangel is expected to release with Innistrad: Midnight Hunt and having suggested her other form I felt I should mention it for your consideration.

Jakichan

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 04:18:52 pm »
Damn she's cool :D
But i prefer Seraph of the scales, thanks for the idea, i'll consider it!