deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mass Update doesn't work for me  (Read 593 times)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Mass Update doesn't work for me
« on: September 09, 2021, 09:05:30 pm »
Hi! Came back after quite some time to Magic, but still love this site. Awesome work!

I wanted to import some new pre-cons to my collection, which I always do, by creating a deck first. I tune it, check every card twice, set the language, set the Edition, set the condition etc.
Only after I'm finished, I import the deck with all its properties into my (deckstats) collection manager.
Here comes my problem: When I select 2 or 99 cards, and I want to mass update the Edition, I can't hit apply. The button just doesn't work. I checked on Edge and Firefox, still might be a problem on my side, but I thought it's worth to ask!
I made a video to show exactly what's not working. The link will be valid for 30 days: https://files.meinekleinefarm.net/f/f7dd5cfd9f5941c1847c/

Thanks for the brilliant collection manager!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Mass Update doesn't work for me
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 12:09:05 am »
Oh, it looks like that's a bug I introduced in the latest update. Could you please give it another try now?
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Mass Update doesn't work for me
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 04:35:40 pm »
It works now, thank you!
But there is a functional difference between manually selecting the edition, and mass updating the edition.
When I set it manually, the cards' number will also be set. During a mass update, it doesn't get set.

Do you want another video @Nils?