deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deckstats pulls TCG Player market price, but for what condition?  (Read 266 times)

ZooStationStudios

• Decks
Hi, my LGS is running a Budget Commander league where the deck needs to be $150 or less, and they are using TCG Market price at the lightly played condition pricing. I know that the overview page pulls the cheapest printing available for the card and that the details page pulls the price for the actual printing. However, for what condition is the overview page pulling market price? What would be ideal for me is to be able to choose the Lightly Played condition as a setting and then have the overview page pull the cheapest available printing at that condition for the price.

I am guessing that the prices pulled are near mint at the moment. But that is an assumption. I have not been able to confirm or disprove that through my searches in the forums.

The league is starting this week. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Long time user, lover the site.

Thanks!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Deckstats pulls TCG Player market price, but for what condition?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 07:41:15 pm »
Hi - unfortunately we don't have a way of tracking prices for different conditions right now. I would suggest using the market price as a guide and then double-checking against the TCGPlayer site to get the LP pricing. Or maybe you could just agree to use a certain percentage of the market prices or something like that?