deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Chulane until we get a real Bant Clue cmd - Comments  (Read 226 times)

Comment Bot

Titto23

• Decks
Re: Chulane until we get a real Bant Clue cmd - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 11:42:12 am »
Hi there, I really love the concept of an investigate bant, I builded one myself when SOI came out with Roon of Hidden Realms as general, was the best option at that time. Chulane is a power engine thats speeds out your gameplan, still I prefer rhino over him for versatility but you're right, we need a real commander for this color and mechanic to fit perfectly.
May I suggest you some cards? I saw that you don't run any token doublers like Parallel Lives, Anointed Procession, Second Harvest or Adrix and Nev, Twincasters and I strongly recomend you to, for me this are a must have to overwelm the battlefield with clue, that may be deadly with a Nettlecyst, a Mechanized Production or the new Rise and Shine for finisher (I used to run March of the Machine + Coat of Arms for the lols). Uh also Inspiring Statuary is pretty good to turns your clue in mana rocks and feel them bit more useful.
Anyway nice deck, hope we get an investigator commander as some point, have fun and bye :)

BigPhatCoke

• Decks
Re: Chulane until we get a real Bant Clue cmd - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 01:27:18 am »
Not trying to shit on your list or anything but you don't have enough white in this deck for it to NEED to be Bant. You basically have a Simic list with 6 white pips in it. I would either add some of the better white cards that make clues or run some of the better white cards in general. You have a lot of potential here for a cool list but it either needs more white or to just go Simic. Keep it up mate.