deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection  (Read 431 times)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« on: October 22, 2021, 12:31:09 pm »
Hi! Since a few weeks, when I open my collection here on deckstats.net, it always opens with a graphical view called "images", instead of the good old table view. So far so good, besides that I personally, don't like that view. No problem, others sure like it. But regardless how often I switch back to the table view, the next time I open my collection, it's back to the graphical view, which is slightly annoying.

Any chance you can add an option to the settings, where I can set my default viewing preferences, like I can already set my other default preferences (called Deck defaults)?

Thanks for the great website!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 06:12:02 pm »
You can change the default in the collection properties! Click on the collection name, then on Properties, and then update the 'Show collection as' property.
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 10:06:52 pm »
I didn't know there was a collection properties button. Now when you told me there is one, I searched for it, and found it. Thank you very much! Now I have my good old table view back.