deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection  (Read 281 times)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« on: October 22, 2021, 12:31:09 pm »
Hi! Since a few weeks, when I open my collection here on deckstats.net, it always opens with a graphical view called "images", instead of the good old table view. So far so good, besides that I personally, don't like that view. No problem, others sure like it. But regardless how often I switch back to the table view, the next time I open my collection, it's back to the graphical view, which is slightly annoying.

Any chance you can add an option to the settings, where I can set my default viewing preferences, like I can already set my other default preferences (called Deck defaults)?

Thanks for the great website!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 06:12:02 pm »
You can change the default in the collection properties! Click on the collection name, then on Properties, and then update the 'Show collection as' property.

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Feature Request: Save the default view of the collection
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 10:06:52 pm »
I didn't know there was a collection properties button. Now when you told me there is one, I searched for it, and found it. Thank you very much! Now I have my good old table view back.