deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: We are the revenants, we will rise up from the dead (Varina) - Comments  (Leído 170 veces)

TheCatw

• Decks
Re: We are the revenants, we will rise up from the dead (Varina) - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 28, 2021, 03:34:42 am »
Pretty massive change here, as there were a few changes that I wanted to make for a long time, and some that were just driven by a whim to change the deck.

1. Mana base update: removed tap lands, added the new MID/VOW lands, and adapted slightly to generally playing more blue cards. Also cut two lands, as cantrips were added. Removed [[Reliquary Tower]], as it is way less likely that I draw many cards, and discarding is not that big of a problem,
2.I've been wanting to add [[Force of Will]] and [[Force of Negation]] to the deck for a while, but didn't as it required upping the number of blue cards and felt that blue zombies were not good enough. I still think they aren't, but wanted to test out these two cards,
3. Cut the pet cards from the deck. 6 and 7 drops do not make sense in the deck, so they went away. Expect a new zombie deck from me (probably wilhelt) filled to the brim with my pet zombies,
4. Cut [[Sidisi, Undead Vizier]] in favor of [[Mausoleum Secrets]]. Sidisi usually looks for a sweeper (three black cards in the yard are enough to get [[Toxic Deluge]]) or a mass reanimation spell (at which point I should have enough black cards in the yard to get one),
5. Cut [[Cleansing Nova]] in favor of [[Supreme Verdict]]. I wanted more blue cards, so this made sense. Plus, I do not think I ever used the artifact/enchantment mode,
6. Cut [[Anguished Unmaking]] for [[Vanishing Verse]]. Deck is not good at having extra mana, so the reduced cost makes sense,
7. Generally lowered the cost of zombies by doing some cuts.

Revision 24

Added/removed cards:
-1 Alhammarret's Archive
-1 Anguished Unmaking
-1 Bojuka Bog
-1 Cleansing Nova
-1 Dovin's Veto
-1 Fleshbag Marauder
-1 Graf Harvest
-1 Kindred Discovery
-1 Liliana, Dreadhorde General
-1 Mikaeus, the Unhallowed