deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Comments  (Read 232 times)

Comment Bot

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Comments
« on: December 22, 2021, 09:13:55 pm »

PaulNaegle

• Decks
Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 09:13:55 pm »
like 7 or 8 too many lands. add three sakashimas and spark double. if it's not a ninja or a 1 or 2 drop with evasion, cut it. rogues type does nothing for you. changelings are good.

yuriko is a race. if you're getting to turn 8, you're probably losing. if they start gaining life, you'll probably lose. you want about 8 evasive 0 and 1 drops. so you can ninjutsu by turn 2, and have a copy of yuriko, and another ninja to get thru so you can get 4 triggers turn 4, then drop insidious dreams with 6 triggers turn 5 so you can deal 40 damage to everyone.

add 3 extra turn spells, alrund's epiphany, temporal trespass, and notorious throng.

add arcane adaptation and maskwood nexus effects.

add Varragoth, bloodsky sire. he's got deathtouch, so most people wont block him, plus he's vampiric tutor on a stick when he boasts, you can attack with varragoth, boast to put your highest cmc card on the top deck, the ninjutsu yuriko and get her to trigger. it's one of the easiest combat shenanigans for yuriko.

Specsifier

• twitch.tv/specsifier
    • Specsifier's Stream
  • Decks
Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 10:21:56 pm »
Good to know. This is still a very early iteration deck and I'm still updating it, but appreciate the input for sure! Most commander I play is exclusively just causal group fun stuff, and almost never 1v1 tho. Yuriko is for sure the most challenging build I've tried to do for that type of situation. She's a lot better 1 on 1.
I play a lot of commander. I also stream on Twitch