deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: I'm a monster  (Leído 1113 veces)

CleanBelwas

• Decks
I'm a monster
« en: Marzo 02, 2022, 05:47:46 pm »
I'm brewing this:

https://deckstats.net/decks/132604/2458875-aristo-cats-and-dogs

The idea is to take all the cute animals and murder them for profit.

The initial idea spawned when Yoshimaru was previewed. Yoshi, Tevesh Szat and Lurrus seemed like a match made in heaven. A repeatable, white Ancestral Recall.

Then I saw peoples reaction to Yoshimaru, saying he was the goodest boy and you'd have to be a monster to kill him, and I remembered people saying the same thing about Selfless Savior.

I decided to go one step further and turn this deck into a cute animal meat grinder. I dunno, my parent's didn't hug me much or something.

So, please, let me know. What cute animals would you like to see killed over and over again? Bonus points if they can be brought back with Sun Titan or Lurrus. Additional bonus points if they also die when they get skullclamped. The most bonus points if their real life counterpart is a commonly domesticated animal.

Cheers all.

Landale

• Decks
Re: I'm a monster
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 02, 2022, 07:47:59 pm »
Cauldron Familiar has a small payoff for being reanimated, cheap enough for Lurrus and the Titan to get it back, dies to Skullclamp. And if you really want to be a monster, you could throw your cats and dogs into the Witch's Oven to get the Familiar back even if you don't have your other reanimation options around.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 02, 2022, 08:46:03 pm »
Cauldron Familiar has a small payoff for being reanimated, cheap enough for Lurrus and the Titan to get it back, dies to Skullclamp. And if you really want to be a monster, you could throw your cats and dogs into the Witch's Oven to get the Familiar back even if you don't have your other reanimation options around.

Thanks for the suggestion Landale.

I actually had the familiar in my pile and completely forgot to put it in, and yet somehow still completely ignored the oven.

The oven is a perfect addition. Exactly the kind of aesthetic I'm going for with the deck. Thanks again.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 02, 2022, 08:58:14 pm »

Bonethousand

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 02, 2022, 09:22:57 pm »
It's a real bummer that this isn't in blue, so you can't squeeze any beebles in there.

The Golgari Guy

• Deck optimization never ends
  • Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Marzo 03, 2022, 10:12:12 am »
Can't Stay Away seems very on-theme here :)
Golgari is life. And death.