deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: How can this Jadzi deck get better?  (Lu 424 fois)

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
How can this Jadzi deck get better?
« le: Février 09, 2022, 01:06:22 am »
Well my plans to play my new Muldrotha deck last weekend fell through, since I got COVID instead. :D So I started on a new deck in the meantime, and I just put the finishing touches on it. But as always, I love to hear what others have to say about it, since there's always stuff I haven't thought of! I'm open to any advice!

(I've already put the Muldrotha one together, so I'll be playing that the next chance I have. This one will be played at the next chance!)

Thank you!

51 Spells which will trigger Jadzi's ability:
  • 34 Sorceries (21 green, 15 blue)
  • 17 Instants (10 green, 7 blue)

7 Spells which will not:
  • 3 Enchantments (1 green, 2 blue)
  • 2 Creatures (blue)
  • 1 Artifact (colorless)
  • 1 Planeswalker (blue)

https://deckstats.net/decks/149773/2420534-jadzi-ramp-spells/en?revision=6
« Modifié: Février 09, 2022, 01:15:39 am par llamadude »

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: How can this Jadzi deck get better?
« Réponse #1 le: Février 09, 2022, 02:54:03 am »
I suddenly had the epiphany that Mystical Tutor and Worldly Tutor are perfect for this deck! The ordering of triggers might be a little difficult to figure out sometimes, but I should basically be able to use Worldly Tutor to tutor up any of my (admittedly only) 2 creatures (in particular Baral, Chief of Compliance) and then cast him (for a total of 2 mana), or do the same for just about ANY card in the deck with Mystical Tutor!

I took out an Island (hoping this won't throw off my manabase too much...) and Rite of Replication (since to really get its full effect you have to kick it... which is doable and would be nice, but it's a little lackluster for this deck I think).

52 Spells which will trigger Jadzi's ability:

33 Sorceries (21 green, 14 blue)
    19 Instants (11 green, 8 blue)

7 Spells which will not:

3 Enchantments (1 green, 2 blue)
    2 Creatures (blue)
    1 Artifact (colorless)
    1 Planeswalker (blue)

https://deckstats.net/decks/149773/2420534-jadzi-ramp-spells/en?revision=7