deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono U Contol Highlander - Comments  (Read 623 times)

Comment Bot

Mono U Contol Highlander - Comments
« on: February 14, 2022, 05:56:36 am »

nwaxer

• Decks
Re: Mono U Contol Highlander - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 05:56:36 am »
I would try to cut quickbind and other purely situational cards and play cards that either further your strategy have more power or more utility like name charms. Are you running high tide?  Cut a few expensive clunky cards too for more streamlined flow.

waxman

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 06:42:09 pm »
Treachery isn't legal

nwaxer

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 04:59:13 am »
Deck look really strong.  I really don't want to say anything to make it better but I will. Cut all the sorcery speed card draw. Run future sight.  Run thirst for discovery. Draw 3 discard a basic land at instant speed.  FOF might be too slow even. Bettwr off running the 4 mana cycle for a blue.  You really need like psychatog and upheaval.  Run reliquary tower.  Run some sort of card that let's you put lands from your hand into play. I would still probably cut trickbind. I would cut complicate too cute. I would cut  the 3mana whenever a player plays a spell return a land unless you have a way to break the symmetry.  Run gadwick the wizened UUUX draw a bunch, or an instant speed card draw. Do not play any sorcery speed card draw in this deck. You Run counters if you tap out that is your death. Looks like it will beat any deck except pure aggro.

nwaxer

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 05:00:30 am »
Treachery cheats.  There is a new treachery 1uuuu gain control of creature or artifact

trooblaz

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 09:09:48 pm »
Tempest Djinn should be in this deck now