deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Black - Comments  (Read 199 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Black - Comments
« on: February 15, 2022, 03:06:09 pm »

Zareck

• Decks
Re: Mono Black - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 03:06:09 pm »
Hola!

Gracias por el deck! Me gusta la devocion al negro y soltar Gray Merchant of Asphodel.. aunque si todo falla responder con Liliana of the Veil, Phyrexian Obliterator o Nighthawk Scavenger.

Personalmente quitaria algunas cards buscando mas devocion o para mantenerla.. por ejemplo: Thoughtseize y Inquisition of Kozilek que aunque son muy buenas cards probaria con Yarok's Fenlurker. Puede ser interesante recurrir a Malakir Rebirth // Malakir Mire o Unearth.

Como remove, pensaria en incluir Murderous Rider // Swift End, que aorta devocion en lugar de eliminate o Fatal Push.

Dauthi Voidwalker no termino de verlo en el deck, no encaja del todo con Nighthawk Scavenger. Creo que prefiero mejorar las podibilidades de jugar otras cards incluyendo 4 copias como de Phyrexian Obliterator, Nighthawk Scavenger, Gray Merchant of Asphodel, Gifted Aetherborn y Gatekeeper of Malakir.

Puede ser interesante Ayara, First of Locthwain, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Vampire of the Dire Moon, Geralf's Messenger, Plague Mare, Ravenous Chupacabra, Nightmare Shepherd, Cavalier of Night, Rankle, Master of PranksMassacre Wurm, Gravecrawler, etc...

Un saludo y gracias de nuevo!
Www.dizemo.com

monkydonky1

• Decks
Re: Mono Black - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 03:31:40 pm »
Thank you so much. My Spanish isn’t that great but I got the gist. I can follow your thoughts and think you mentioned the most important cards. What makes me thinking is the variety of cards you can choose. You are absolutely right it’s hopefully the beginning of a good deck which doesn’t make a top tier deck but hopefully a kind a competitive one. Hence I try my deck with your suggestions. Updates will follow. So thanks in advance.