deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Gishath Commander  (Read 393 times)

HSavill57

• Decks
Gishath Commander
« on: March 01, 2022, 02:56:45 am »
Gishath Commander

What do yall think?

The Golgari Guy

• Deck optimization never ends
  • Decks
Re: Gishath Commander
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 12:05:22 pm »
I would increase the number of ramp spells, especially those with mana value 2 or less. Since your commander costs 8, I'd aim to have at least 12 ramp spells. I currently count 9, counting Jeska's Will and Smothering Tithe.

I'd add Birds of Paradise, Somberwald Sage, Shaman of Forgotten ways, Overgrowth, Sakura-Tribe elder, Nature's Lore, Rampant Growth, Three Visits, Kodama's Reach and Skyshroud Claim. Note that some of these can fetch for non-basic forests, so you may want to play some dual lands. The best are the shocklands, like Stomping Ground, but there are cheaper options like Sheltered Thicket and Highland Forest. Herald's Horn could also be nice here. Urza's incubator is also good but a bit pricey.

You also seem to be lacking removal. I'd suggest adding Beast within, Nature's claim, Generous Gift, Ram through and Chaos warp.

Things I'd cut include:

Sword of light and shadow, Icon of ancestry, lightning greaves, naya charm, ranging raptors, knotvine mystic, raging regisaur, titanic ultimatum...

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 01:24:42 pm by The Golgari Guy »
Golgari is life. And death.