deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: CardPrice error for cardmarket  (Read 285 times)

Jeve

• Decks
CardPrice error for cardmarket
« on: March 08, 2022, 09:18:29 am »
Hi, i' am very happy by using deckstats for managing my decks. Now i also want to manage my cube with deckstats. But after a few trys i determined, that some prices from cardmarket for "spezial" cards (Judge Reward Promos, Secret Lair etc.) are wrong. For example:

"Defense of the Heard [J16#7]" real price trend is 39,80€, but deckstats import the price trend for the "Defense of the Heard [MB1#1180]" Version 7,54€.

Is there any posibility to import the correct prices? Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Lohoris

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: CardPrice error for cardmarket
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 08:57:42 pm »
Language might have to do something with that, also see this: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,64470.0.html

Basically some details (like language, as I mentioned) are ignored when checking card price, and if this is one of those cards whose pice varies wildly by language, this happens.

Jeve

• Decks
Re: CardPrice error for cardmarket
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 03:35:48 pm »
Hi the language isn' the problem. Deckstats import the price from an other edition then described. Also when i click on the mkm-price the link will open the wrong edition.