deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Ninja Annihilation - Comments  (Lu 198 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Ninja Annihilation - Comments
« le: Mars 11, 2022, 04:38:04 pm »

magickrat4

• Decks
Re: Ninja Annihilation - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mars 11, 2022, 04:38:04 pm »
You should drop the eldrazis (except Void Winnower) for more fun ETB and LTB creatures like Sower of Discord and Shadowgrange Archfiend. They aren't as big but you get immediate effects when they hit the field instead of having to wait a round to swing. Since Ninjutsu puts creatures on the battlefield already attacking you don't get initial annihilator triggers and since you're not casting you don't get the other eldrazi effects. I run a Sphinx of the Second Sun in my version which is a lot of fun after combat to get another beginning phase :D

wslemmer

• Decks
Re: Ninja Annihilation - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Mars 11, 2022, 04:47:53 pm »
I do like the idea of the Sphinx!  I wanted to go Eldrazi's just for some added fun.  I know it will take an extra turn to use them but at the same time since they're soooo big even if I am able to drop one let alone two or three then I am going to be putting a hurt on someone lol.

I am still working on this deck as I have every card basically other than the Eldrazi's.  Gotta fix up some lands and get it down then to 100.
« Modifié: Mars 11, 2022, 04:51:53 pm par wslemmer »