deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I dont have friends - Comments  (Read 448 times)

Comment Bot

I dont have friends - Comments
« on: March 28, 2022, 07:41:43 pm »

STARBREAKER111

• Decks
Re: I dont have friends - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 07:41:43 pm »
how do you plan on getting lab man consistently

BrookdBone

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 08:16:20 pm »
if he exiles all lands, not that difficult. right?

NathanielKn1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 12:43:30 am »
i think the question should be how do you plan on getting Mana Severance consistently. as long as that card appears in the first couple hands and he only needs 4 lands to play just about everything in his deck so play out 4-5 lands and then mana severance get rid of the rest of your lands and you are left with 4 cards in your library which is the 3 instants and the one creature and depending where those are like if they are already in your hand you win.

Generic42

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 04:22:07 am »
Play commander, use commander to play mystic tutor to search for muddy the waters, transmute muddy to get lab man, use commander to play mana severance, exile whole deck but 1, play lab man with counterspell up, win.

Gross. I love it. Not enough to stay friends with someone who plays it tho

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 01:13:03 pm »
I mean, if an opponent lets Kaho's ETB ability resolve, you grab the 3 instants and then the opponent kills it, the odds of doing anything the rest of the match (let alone winning) are abysmal.

Voidy

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 04:06:05 am »
Hey everyone, just 2 questions :)
1. from my understanding you can't get lab man with transmuted muddle the mixtures, can you? it says cmc so t-oracle would be the logic option since she cost 2, right?
2. how about gush? in combination with t-oracle, putting thassa on the stack and you holding prio, float 2 blue activate gush for the alt cost, if someone interacts you floated the 2 blue , so you Counterspell.

jackycola

• Hi, I am Jacky and I like Pizza
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 04:38:20 am »
Just let me say that this is ment as fun deck that might not work 100% and that's fine. There is always some chance someone has something right before you trigger your win, even on accident.

But unlike a turn-1-win-cEDH-deck its affordable, only like 6 cards and probably just right for a single time played in a group without leaving permanent damage :)

I mean, if an opponent lets Kaho's ETB ability resolve, you grab the 3 instants and then the opponent kills it, the odds of doing anything the rest of the match (let alone winning) are abysmal.

You don't exile 3 Cards in the first place.

Using Kaho to start the play is more of a backup. If you do, exile mystical tutor, play and get muddle the mixture, transmute for mana severance, play mana severance and draw the rest.
Since Kaho plays in turn 3 or 4, you might have just luck with noone removing kaho that round in a casual commander game, others might look more dangerous to each other than you with a sad face after 5 mulligans and nothing but basic lands on the board. So even if he gets removed you might still be alive and be able to cast him a second or even third time before you actually die (or be lucky to draw something else until then).

However the better play is to draw one of the cards.  You can use all mulligans (eventually extra ones depending on your group) to find mana severance or one of the cards to get it or at least counterspell to protect kaho if you have to use him. or temple of the false god to go kaho in round 3 hoping others are busy with themselves.  If you get mana severance before playing kaho, you can still cast kaho to exile instants you dont need anymore and dont want to draw after playing mana severance (and as blocker).

how do you plan on getting lab man consistently
Depending on how it turns out it will either be in your hand or be the last or second last card in your library. That kinda makes it a 100% chance to get it before you need it =)

Hey everyone, just 2 questions :)
1. from my understanding you can't get lab man with transmuted muddle the mixtures, can you? it says cmc so t-oracle would be the logic option since she cost 2, right?
2. how about gush? in combination with t-oracle, putting thassa on the stack and you holding prio, float 2 blue activate gush for the alt cost, if someone interacts you floated the 2 blue , so you Counterspell.

1. Yes. Use M-Tutor to get muddle the mixture then get mana severence then exile all lands you dont need. if you only have 3 cards in the library you wont need a tutor to find laboratory maniac =)
2. gush is a good idea.