deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature Request: Add "mark as proxy" to the deck builder  (Read 978 times)

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Feature Request: Add "mark as proxy" to the deck builder
« on: March 28, 2022, 11:19:59 pm »
As I'm tired of ripping existing decks apart, each time I brew a new commander deck, we allowed proxies of cards we own in our play group.
So as of now, I'm maintaining an Excel sheet where I keep track of where my original cards are used, and in which decks a proxy is used.
Now I ask myself, as I'm already managing my whole collection and decks here at deckstats, if it would be possible to mark proxies in the deck builder.
I have two ideas:
  • We could make use of the card override feature, to add an additional property, to mark a card as a proxy
  • Or you could add a checkbox to the card details itself, similiar to the existing checkboxes for "Commander" and "Foil"
Let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 12:10:43 am by Zombo »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Feature Request: Add "mark as proxy" to the deck builder
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 11:02:20 pm »
Option 2 is actually something I have been working on already! :) I am hoping to have this ready soon.

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Feature Request: Add "mark as proxy" to the deck builder
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 09:36:41 pm »
That's great to hear! Thank you very much!

Nils

• Decks