deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Favorite Planeswalker?  (Read 7578 times)

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Favorite Planeswalker?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 12:21:31 am »
You're significantly undervalued the fun of making everyone draw. While admittedly there is a risk, it is quite effective if well paired.

Sphinx's Tutelage, Fate Unraveler, Jace's Erasure, Lorescale Coatl, Underworld Dreams, to name a few.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

mtgboars

• You don't play Magic. You live it.
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 02:53:49 am »
I like Nissa, Vastwood Seer aka Nissa, Sage Animist. Look at the top card? Free land! Need a blocker? Ashaya, the Awoken World. And her ult. Here, have 6 more lands that are now 6/6. The only problem I have with lands becoming creatures is the board sweepers
You just got Wrathed

DemonbrandX

• Decks
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:19 pm »
It would be between Sorin, Solemn Visitor and Garuk, Apex Predator. I think ignoring mana cost garuk has the most powerful abilities of any plainswalker ever. I also have fond memories of surprising people with him in my abzan control list. I love Sorin as a character for many reasons including that he has strong morals and imprisoned the Eldrazi. Also I love his +1.

Yuwaki

• Decks
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »
1. Narset Transcendent

I was so hyped when my favorite creature card became a planeswalker x)
Also fits perfect to the Jeskai theme

2. Venser, the Sojourner

R.I.P :`( Dam you Phyrexia

3. The new Jace (Jace, Telepath Unbound)

Its so much fun to have him on the table

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2015, 08:36:41 am »
my favorites are Garruk relentless and Sorin, Lord of innistrad. One can transform and make deathtouch wolf tokens and even tutor through your deck. The other Can destroy up to three planeswalkers and then return them to YOUR side of the field. Good bye Bolas, Tezzeret, and Tibalt and hello victory.