deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Morophon, the Boundless Avatar Bender - Comments  (Read 158 times)

Comment Bot

Lizardman Dan

• Be a friend to humanity.
  • Decks
Re: Morophon, the Boundless Avatar Bender - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 11:46:58 pm »
Enjoying this deck so far a bit better than my lizard deck.  It's fun to get my fatties out on the board, and it's been pretty successful across 3 regular games, 1 Plane Chase, and several runs of goldfishing.

Thinking Ancient Ziggurat, while decent in idea, ends up hindering things a little more than it helps.
Earnestly optimistic.

Lizardman Dan

• Be a friend to humanity.
  • Decks
Re: Morophon, the Boundless Avatar Bender - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 11:54:29 pm »
Also, while Dark Depths is flavorful, I seriously question its inclusion here.  I ramp a lot, but so far, I have little reason to suspect I will ever be able to muster the mana across turns to sink enough into it.  Chromatic Lantern makes it a little useful, but I'm not always going to have it.

Deck also definitely benefits from having the hideaway lands paired with having all the bounce lands.  Gives longer games a chance to cheat stuff in.
Earnestly optimistic.