deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deathtouch Turbo Fog  (Read 413 times)

N1njaman3

• Decks
Deathtouch Turbo Fog
« on: May 01, 2022, 07:56:00 pm »
Deathtouch Turbo Fog
Trying to keep it budget. Any suggestions?

Diskret

• Decks
Re: Deathtouch Turbo Fog
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 06:47:51 pm »
Go green + black if you want to play deathtouch; You're missing A LOT of options.
Chevill, Bane of Monsters as commander, and get some more "fight target creature you don't control".
Add Vraska, Swarm's Eminence, a must have in any deathtouch deck imo, as is Viridian Longbow to snipe anything on the board.
Hooded Blightfang would fit nicely with your fog cards, as it deals non-combat damages (afaik*)
Your "pseudo-boardwipes" cards are horrendous, again black color will give you much better options. But tbh it's unnecessary when you're playing deathtouch, the board will be clean anyway.
Mayyyybe too many "fog" cards. Like, 15 fog + 22 creatures makes more sense than 22 fog + 15 creatures?

Not enough ramp, I'd take at least 3 more : 34 lands + 8 ramps is my go-to.

Your deck is ~100€ on cardmarket (150$ on CK), which is far from budget imo. Remove pretty much anything >2€ (adjust with U$D if you count things in washmachines). You can filter the cards by price when deckbuilding (type "<2" in the price filter to have prices under 2€/$)

Great potential, I like the idea of fog + deathtouch cards.