deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: How can I improve my Korvold Goblin tribal deck?  (Gelesen 407 mal)

Izual

• Decks
How can I improve my Korvold Goblin tribal deck?
« am: Mai 05, 2022, 01:18:05 Nachmittag »
Hey people,

so far I never played a Korvold deck, but now the time has come :)!
I always wanted to play a Goblin deck, I know that other decklists are stronger, but I want to stick to Goblins! Korvold seems to be a pretty straight foward Goblin Commander. Good color combo. (Red: Goblins, Green: Ramp and Black for sac+value)

Desired powerlevel: arround 7-isch? The deck does not need to be focused on gathering the combo-pices as fast as possible.

The deck focuses pretty much on comboing arround (check text below the decklist) but perhaps it is possible to shift it a little towards big Goblin damage / massive amounts of Goblin tokens. First of all - do you think thats a good Idea, or do you think i should stick to the combo line? Or is both possible? (I would prefere both 😉)

The land base could run more fetches and duals ofc, but this is limited due to the budget.

Questions:

More grave recursion?
More tutors?
More ramp?
More card draw?
More removal/More interaction like red counters?
More protection?
More staxs (Opposition Agent/Dauthi Voidwalker/Collector Ouphe......)?

Please also tell me why I should cut cards, and add others.

Decklist: https://deckstats.net/decks/162179/2476030-korvold-the-cursed-goblin-king/de

Thank you for your reviews!
Izual
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 09, 2022, 12:18:27 Vormittag von Izual »

Izual

• Decks
Re: How can I improve my Korvold Goblin tribal deck?
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 09, 2022, 12:18:38 Vormittag »
BUMP. No comments jet? :)