deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Deckbuilder UI + mark cards as proxies + signed cards  (Read 1790 times)

Nils

• Decks
You can now flag cards in your decks as proxies to show that you do not actually own them, by ticking the corresponding box in the deckbuilder or adding "!Proxy" to their comment.

Proxy cards are ignored when calculating how many cards from your collection are being used in your active decks. This way, you can now set a deck to 'Active' even if you do not have all the cards in your collection and it will not mess up the numbers for other decks.

To avoid confusion, proxies are still included when calculating the total price of a deck. If you would like a card to be omitted from this calculation as well, you can use the ignore_price override.

In addition, we also have a new tickbox in the collection manager that allows you to indicate if a card is signed. This will have no effect on any price calculations, but an icon will be shown next to the card when you view your collection.

I also made some UI improvements - in particular you can now click/tap on card icons in decklists to see what they mean. This information was previously only available as a 'hover text', so there was no way to see it on mobile.

Finally, there are a few small bugfixes - card corners now look nicer when you're viewing a fullscreen card image on mobile and the number of available cards in the card database is now updated correctly when you add cards to your deck.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 09:18:35 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
I have also just made some improvements to our Deckbuilder UI. When you're building a deck in card image mode, the form for adding new cards to a section now looks a bit nicer: Where previously it was just a text field below the card images, it is now shown as a separate card at the end of the deck list. Maybe a bit hard to imagine, but you'll see what I mean next time you build a deck :)

When building a Commander deck, you will also see a second such card in the list that lets you add a Commander straight away.

I hope this makes the deckbuilding process a bit more intuitive, especially for new users!

As usual, please let me know what you think - post here, message me in #site-feedback on our Discord or Tweet to @deckstats on Twitter.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 09:21:31 pm by Nils »