deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Pauper Undying / Flicker - color and card choice dilemma  (Lida 624 vezes)

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
Pauper Undying / Flicker - color and card choice dilemma
« em: Maio 23, 2022, 09:26:10 am »
Hey y'all,

with the printing of Spirited Companion and Inspiring Overseer - and the existence of Soul of Migration - I began to think about how Undying/Flicker Drifter should be build now. I know it's an old idea but I just can't discide which cards to use.

For those who don't know the deck: main idea is to evoke Mulldrifter (or similar creatures) and Undying Evil / Undying Malice it before you have to sacrifice it and gain incredible value from that.

The cards I'm thinking about are the following:

Mulldrifter - is dead-set I would say
Soul of Migration - main finisher I guess
Walker of the Grove - another good finisher but are those big bodies worth the costs?
Wavesifter - better body for less evoking costs, but without instant value.
Spirited Companion / Inspiring Overseer - are those good enough to be targets for Undying Evil?
Manticore - more value from Spirited Companion and: flash in, block an attacker, Undying Evil => when he comes back he'll see his own damage on the blocked creature

My main questions are:
1. Which colors would you use - UB, Esper, Orzhov, or any combination with green? How about being greedy 4-colors without red?
1.5 Do you see Walker of the Grove or Wavesifter good enough to justify a green splash?
2. Undying Evil, Undying Malice, Ephemerate, Ghostly Flicker - which would you play and how many of each?
3. How about Spirited Companion? While a solid card in general, I don't think it's a good target for Undying Evil. Is it even worth using?
4. Manticore... good enough, only with doggo, or to bad of a removal?

I'm curious about your oppinion - even if you are not experienced in pauper.  ;)
« Última modificação: Junho 13, 2022, 10:49:41 am por Akira Foxmind »
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.