deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Mr.Krabs’s Hoes (10€) - Comments  (Lida 240 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante

Normal_Knight

• Decks
Re: Mr.Krabs’s Hoes (10€) - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Maio 29, 2022, 11:31:05 am »
Oh please tell me this did well. The idea is so good :D. I had gone with White Green when I made my version, but I went with Permeating Mass over Ornithopter. In retrospect Ornithopter is probably more effective for flooding the board. Also surprised not to see Tower Defense or

OrmetKruper

• Visitante
Re: Mr.Krabs’s Hoes (10€) - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Maio 29, 2022, 12:18:50 pm »
I’m more of a modern player than a pioneer player so I can’t really say how good it is. It feels really strong in a casual setting though and I would say it’s well worth 10€. That beeing said, the deck definetly has some power behind. The sheer speed, big boy creatures and lifegain with Huatli makes this deck unbeatable for some matchups. As I mentoioned earlier I’m not a pioneer player so I can’t really tell you which matchups are good/bad. But I can tell you that the deck definitely  doesn’t do that well against counterspells, boardwipes, and stuff that can remove Huatli/Assault Formation. I don’t think this deck will ever 5-0 a league due to it’s flaws but I do think that with some tweaking this deck can atleast go positive in a League. If you are interested I could try make it work but it will take some time since I will have to study the pioneer metagame. Also i can’t guarantee that the deck I come up with will work but i can atleast try it if you want to. Lastly regarding Tower Defense, I completely overlooked that card. I would say that it’s probably not a four of since i feel like bodies are more important. Also it works better with more creatures on the field which means it get better the more creatures we run. I would personally run it as maybe a three of, probably a 1-2 of. If you want me to make the deck competitive the deck will still be considered a budget deck but it will go over 10€. The price increase probably won’t be that drastic though. Just tell me exactly where you want this deck to go and I’ll help.