deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Collection Manager Improvements: Deduplicate + Color Filters  (Leído 1819 veces)

Nils

• Decks
I am happy to announce two improvements to our collection manager today:

• We have a new tool, currently in beta, that lets you find duplicate cards in your collection and either merge or deduplicate them. This is available through the new Tools button above the card list.
  • The filters in the collection manager have now moved above the card list and support more advanced color filtering, similar to what you can do when viewing a collection.
As usual, please let me know what you think - post here, message me in #site-feedback on our Discord or Tweet to @deckstats on Twitter.

In particular, please take care when using the deduplicate cards tool and let me know if you notice anything unexpected!
« Última modificación: Junio 02, 2022, 12:56:26 pm por Nils »

Nuclear Toast

• Decks
Re: Collection Manager Improvements: Deduplicate + Color Filters
« Respuesta #1 en: Octubre 03, 2022, 01:12:49 am »
Is there a way to take a collection and use it to remove cards from your main collection? I'm trying to split up my main collection into cards I want to hold onto and cards I'd like to sell (and other categories).