deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: An Archdruid, a Troll, and a Lich Walk into a Graveyard - Comments  (Read 235 times)

KaMicahZay

• Decks
Re: An Archdruid, a Troll, and a Lich Walk into a Graveyard - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 03:00:27 am »
Cool deck, I'm curious, do you think the new Cemetery Tampering would be a worthwhile card as a graveyard filler?

Mills320

• Decks
Re: An Archdruid, a Troll, and a Lich Walk into a Graveyard - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 01:55:20 am »
Thanks for the interest in the deck. This is currently being converted from strictly Jarad at the helm to a deck that can accomodate any of the three listed commanders, so at the moment its still quite creature centric. Personally I think Cemetery Tampering's option to mill three each upkeep seems really efficient for any of the three commanders and getting any dredge card into the graveyard means 20 cards is not too difficult to get to, at least at my plagroup's powerlevel. This is definitely something i'll need to do some testing on to see how it actually plays but seems good on the surface. Thanks for the suggestion.