deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Volo And His Suspiciously Familiar Friends - Comments  (Read 229 times)

Comment Bot

ChaoticOrderr

• Chronic Mill Enjoyer. I regularly update my decks.
  • Decks
Re: Volo And His Suspiciously Familiar Friends - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 02:14:26 am »
I like your take on Volo! I see you went all in on the copy theme.

I really like the use of Adrix and Nev, Twincasters! I had never thought of using them because I was so focused on making sure that all my creatures didn't have overlapping creature types.

I would try and see if you can fit Weaver of Currents into your deck. It gets busted with Volo making what is basically two Sol Rings. With your copy heavy strat you could get some crazy mana out of it.

Overall, I like how you built him! It was cool seeing how someone else interpreted Volo and his neat ability.

Pudrete919

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 08:11:14 pm »
Hey, I don't know if you are aware but neither Doubling Season nor Adrix and Nev trigger off Volo's ability as he copies the spell and copies of permanents become tokens, but they are not created which would trigger Season & Twincasters, they will still trigger of Avenger of Zendikar and so forth, just not off Volo.
Don't blame me, blame society!

isawakumo

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 10:17:47 pm »
Made alterations based on previous two posts.  Thanks guys!