deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Elf Commander Deck  (Read 445 times)

BigRed40

• Decks
Elf Commander Deck
« on: June 30, 2022, 07:52:09 pm »
Elf Commander Deck   Please add your Opinions as to make anything better. I thank You all in Advanced....

Landale

• Decks
Re: Elf Commander Deck
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 08:26:11 pm »
The lack of sorting does make it a bit difficult to go over but at a quick glance I see two issues: Not enough land, and you've got Azusa in there without many if any landfall effects on top of the insufficient lands to make any real use of her.

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 09:06:53 pm »
I'll look this over when I have more time. For now, I would suggest checking the primer section of deckstats for mine and WizardSpartan's primers on Ezuri. We have covered a LOT of discussion on this particular commander, including budget lists and different strategies.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 01:43:30 am »
Ok Thank You, Landale-The Main reason for so little land I have many elves that tap for or Produce mana. my thinking is more useful spells when you have many mana dorks so to speak?

Thank You Slyvester12 I will take a look.

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 01:48:09 am »
Ok good point about azusa makes perfect sense.

bsgjunior7

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 03:36:04 am »
Elf Commander Deck   Please add your Opinions as to make anything better. I thank You all in Advanced....
less is more, use more creatures that leverage lower cost ones, and look for faster cards. the one I made has already won many championships, I usually kill one.
https://deckstats.net/decks/165405/1845882-elfinhos-agro/pt