deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Darien, King of Kjeldor. Help me decide if I should swap out a few cards.  (Read 254 times)

Mud Turkey 13

• Decks
Deck: Darien

My Darien, King of Kjeldor deck is all about tons of tokens, obviously.  The win conditions I have revolve around Angel's Trumpet and Throne of the God-Pharaoh.  Tapping my creatures and letting Throne of the God-Pharaoh damage everyone.  Odric, Master Tactician is also available to prevent someone from blocking if I attack with a bunch of tokens as a second way to eliminate someone.

I have played the deck a few times.  It is not super competitive, but I enjoy playing it (which I think is the most important thing about a deck).  I have recently acquired a few new cards, and I am considering adding them to the deck; however, I was looking to get some outside opinions on what might be worth removing in order to add in the new cards (or not adding the new cards if you don't think they would be better than what is already in there).

My new cards are:

Phyrexian Altar (ramp)
Burnished Hart (ramp)
Your Temple Is Under Attack (protection or card draw)
Legion Loyalty (win condition)
Archivist of Oghma (card draw)
Ellyn Harbreeze, Busybody (card draw)
Arcane Encyclopedia (card draw)

I know there are several other cards that are direct upgrades to things I already have in the deck; however, if they aren't on the above list then I don't own them, so I wouldn't be able to add them at this time.

If anyone would like to share their opinion or other advice I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 05:23:07 am by Mud Turkey 13 »