deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Black/white enchantment heavy, passive aggressive, multi combo EDH  (Read 272 times)

SeptemMTG

• Decks
I would like to ask for some feedback on my w/b deck:

My personal play style is more on the passive and defense part, so I tried to generate something which will match that requirement.
I also wanted to add some old cards because I started playing around 1996 and generally like the old mechanics (like Cleansing for example, not super good, but annoying ;) ).

I added some win conditions depending on the oponents. If they are not fun to play against I would try to get Exquisite Blood/Vizkopa Guildmage.
On other rounds I would try to generate a humongous Angry Mob with Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth or try to meld Brisela, Voice of Nightmares.

Some of the expensive cards are in extremly bad condition (still play legal) and in general I tried to get the most beaten up cards I could find. I really like the patina of heavy play. So the price tag is not very accurate and way cheaper than stated.

Would you think it is over the top in a casula round? Some fun addtions (enchantments) I should consider?

Deck: Passive Aggressive (EDH)