deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck  (Read 385 times)

Hijumpmiss

• Decks
[Modern] Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck
« on: December 09, 2014, 03:56:23 am »
Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck

Hi friends, I'd like to show you my Morbid-Demon-Removal deck. Basically the main of the deck is just attack with my demons since the 4th turn if its possible, I just need 2 or 3 swamps, one of my desecration demons or abyssal persecutors and my Heartless summoning, in the secon turn, I can play heartless summoning, in the third one I can play my desecration demon for 2 and if I'm lucker as hell in the fourth one I can play another one or one of my abyssals, (I dont worry bout it cuz I can sacriffice it anytime with Xahtrid demon or Bone Splinters and then remove a creature on the oponent's side just paying 1.

I can use the Liliana + Whip of erebos too. For example, I have an abyssal on my hand but i dont have any card in order to kill it anytime, ok, no problem, i can discard it an just play it with whipe of erebos just paying 4 and gaining 5 or 6 lifes (5 if theres summoning on play) and maybe if they block me I can get morbid with Tragic slip or with my Reaper from the abyss. Then I'd have to exile it so I can play the last ability of Liliana if I want. I can use the second ability of Liliana + Sign in blood/Read the bones so I can Draw whatever I searched (and I I used "read the bones I can se the second card and if I dont need it I can put it on the bottom of my library).

As you can see I have 4 Ob nixilis the fallen, I'd like it so much, I use to get mana every turn so I can get at least 1 or 2 lands and get +3+3  and 3 damage maybe 2 or 3 times, I dont need to attack with Ob nixilis, I like to get it bigger and bigger and then just use my baby Xathrid in order to get maybe 9 lifes.. not bad at all.

As you can see, I have 4 Reapers, for example if I have One reaper and an abyssal on play I can use first of all, Bone splinters and sacrifice my abyssal, then, I can use 1 mana in order to play Tragic slip and just kill another creature's oponent and then, at the begining of the end step the ability of my Reaper will kill another one, it's 3 kills just paying 2. LOL

What do you think guys? do you like it?