deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] W Knight (1.0)  (Read 608 times)

CoolRebirth

• Decks
[Modern] W Knight (1.0)
« on: December 10, 2014, 06:17:19 pm »

Warden of Silence

• Weeb, comic nerd, theater geek, also hella cute
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] W Knight (1.0)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 03:27:20 am »
Hello.

So your deck is pretty solid. The only thing I am concerned with is your lack of removal. You can protect your creatures very well, but your opponent(s) will be able to get away with most things. However, if you intend for this to be more aggressive, you shouldn't worry about that.

It looks like it is a good deck. Nice work!
Symmetrical effects are fair.

Borindil

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 04:21:41 pm »
Hi.
My deck is similar: https://deckstats.net/decks/25553/156539-white-soldier-aggro/it
Is white soldier aggro deck, and for protect my soldier (and work fine also with your knight) i put 4x cavern of souls (against blue control deck is awesome xD ), i suggest also play in sideboard gods willing (op against lightning strike and similar card) and silence (for broke combo, protect your creatures, don't allow ennemies to draw cards, etc...).
I play against control deck, and with these cards is good.

P.S. sorry for my rubbish english xD

CoolRebirth

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 03:07:03 am »
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the removal. I think maybe dropping the honor of the pure for some more removal would make sense. I like the cavern of souls but it's a little out of my budget. Thanks for the suggestions, I will consider them and edit the deck accordingly.