deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck  (Read 374 times)

Hijumpmiss

• Decks
[Modern] Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck
« on: December 11, 2014, 01:27:03 am »
Demon-Morbid-Removal Deck

Hello, I'd like to show you how my deck works.

If you want to do something with this deck you have to think very well what are you gonna do every moment. If you're clever and you think what are you doing you can clean the table only using mana.

First of all, try to begin the game  with 3 or 4 lands on your opening hand, if you're lucky and you get Desecration demon or Abyssal and Heartless Summoning you can win very soon. If Summoning is on play, your creature's will cost you 2 less to play, demons are very strong so you won't care about -1-1 counter on them. with Heartless on play, if you have 5 or 6 lands you can win the game very easily. Also, you can use Whipe of Erebos in order to get the lifelink and attack with your dead creatures from your graveyard. Whipe of Erebos is a very good card if you're sacrificing your abyssals in order to not lose the game cuz his effect. There's two easy ways to sacrifice them, you can do it with Bone Splinters or with Xathrid Demon as your finisher. If you cast Bone Splinters you can kill whatever you want to your oponent, and if you sacrifice it with Xathrid demon you will make your oponent lose that much life. I prefeer the second one but sometimes Xathrid demon can fuck your life if you don't know how to use it, so be careful with it.

If you're careful and you play your cards exactly how you have to play them, this deck can be a pain for your oponents. There's also a very good strategies with Liliana, for example, you have your abyssal but you dont want to take the risk putting it into play, no problem, you can discard it with the +1 of liliana and then just kick oponent's ass with abyssal returning to the battle with Whipe of erebos and gaining that much life with lifelink, then you'll have to exile it but that's cool cuz you can play the -8 ability of Liliana Vess. The second strategy with Liliana is the following one: You ca use -2 ability and search whatever you need at the moment and when you put that card into the top of your library, you can use Sign in blood in order to draw that card, and if you're lucky maybe you can draw something interesting like Ob nixilis or just a Land.

Also, there's another way to use Xathrid demon as finisher, you just have to get Ob nixilis with maybe 2 or 3 +3+3 counters on it or maybe if you have two Ob nixilis you'll make your oponent lose 12 life as minimum.. you just have to play Xathrid at the perfect moment. Xathrid Demon, as I said can make you win, or lose.. be very careful.

As the name says, this deck is a removal one using morbid Ability, for example. Tragic slip has morbid, Reaper has morbid and this deck have 4 Reaper from the abyss and 4 Tragic slip, one of the best plays you can do with this deck is this one, for example: You have Abyssal persecutor, Xathrid demon and Reaper from the abyss on play, first of all you'll have to sacrifice something and of course you'll sacrifice abyssal, then you can use tragic slip cuz you got morbid and with 1 mana you can kill whatever with -13-13 and at the beginning of the end step you can kill whatever you want (again) so this turn you can make the oponent lose 6 lifes, kill two creatures and attack with your 7-7 flying/trample and 6-6 flying. I think that's a perfect turn, isn't it?

What do you think? do You like it? plz post your opinion below.