deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Piru's Yoinky Sploinky - Comments  (Read 178 times)

Comment Bot

Piru's Yoinky Sploinky - Comments
« on: December 28, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »

gorgometh

• Decks
Re: Piru's Yoinky Sploinky - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »
Piru is my first and favorite commander to run, but this is beyond anything I've tried with her.  I'm gonna run this today and see how crazy it gets.  Genius build.

Turnipsmith

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 03:04:45 am »
Thanks! Let me know how it goes! Glad to see someone else likes it haha, she's definitely one of my favorite decks to play, though my playgroup isn't quite as fond of her LOL

Turnipsmith

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 03:11:58 am »
I got the idea from the youtube channel, The Commander's Quarters. Mitch built a Hofri Ghostforge deck to steal stuff with, I didn't want to take the exact idea, and I also really really wanted to build Piru, so I made this deck, Piru basically turns into your pocket nuke, but also replenishes your life total after burning it off on stuff like Phyrexian Arena. The one thing I plan on changing is adding Ashnod's Altar to it.

Turnipsmith

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 03:12:56 am »
Another note is that Serra Angel is just a pet card, not a wincon, in case that wasnt obvious LOL.

gorgometh

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 05:47:39 pm »
Lmao I meant to say I subbed in Ashnod's Alter, and Priest of Forgotten Gods for sac outlets.  Things went well, my play group has seen me play piru differently every week for more than a year that they always have an eye on me lol.  But I'm liking it.  Only ran it twice so far cus I had a few decks to try, but  I will give more updates and keep an eye this deck forever lol.

gorgometh

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 05:51:21 pm »
Oh and might use Mahadi for treasure token fun since he counts any creature dying not just nontoken.  Really its situational depending on what kind of token generation there may be.

Turnipsmith

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 09:21:46 pm »
That's a great idea! Definitely going to look into him

gorgometh

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 03:16:55 pm »
Got a fast win with Insurrection/ Goblin Bombardment.  Also, huge brain fart, I added Burnt Offering in.  One of my best Piru cast cards that you could spam with Arcane Bomb.  Completely forgot to include it.  You have made a hell of a deck here.  I'll have updates soon I'm sure.

Turnipsmith

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2023, 03:41:33 pm »
That’s a great add, I’m gonna have to look at picking up a copy. And thanks! Glad you’re having fun with it!