deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [SOLVED]Trying to buy cards in bulk, please help...  (Read 468 times)

archiel

• Decks
[SOLVED]Trying to buy cards in bulk, please help...
« on: January 19, 2023, 03:02:24 am »
... can you spot anything of value other than Sacred Foundry.

Sorry for such post and if it's wrong subforum, or if there's any right spot to post this.

Basically... I'd be buying for about 12 Euro (8E + 4E delivery) which is about the worth of Foundry. And I'd probably do it, if I didn't just spend 1400 Euro on bunch of MtG stuff, and am penniless and in debt to my sister atm. lmao

I've identified a few cards from Ravnica, but can't guess others. Especially since I didn't play back then. But nothing above Dimir Infiltrator's 0.29E (CardMarket)
Usually I track cards down myself, but person doesn't even know what they're selling, like... I've asked for Rares and Mythics only at least, and I've got these photos... getting them to take a photo had me exchanging bunch of messages too.

I'd hate to pass on a good opportunity >_>

I've spent last hour and a half trying to identify cards, but with such horrible image quality and lack of set symbols, I don't even know where to look X_x

Thanks in advance^^
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 06:07:47 pm by archiel »

Landale

• Decks
I do see an Aura Fracture, not that it's particularly valuable. Rebecca Guay just has a very obvious style.
I wouldn't buy it personally, just based on the "penniless and in debt" bit. That is not the personal condition to be buying cards in. If anything that's when I'd find a way to sell my cards not get more. If you absolutely feel the need to be trying to buy stuff, demand better pictures as only an idiot buys something without knowing what they're getting.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
I can make out just the Sacred Foundry and a Cloudshredder Sliver. The rest is just junk commons and basic lands. If you already blew a bunch of money on cards, don't bother buying this. Pay your sister back instead.

archiel

• Decks
Thanks for replies

I'm paying her back as soon as I receive money for jobs I've done recently. lol
If we're thinking about the same card, that's actually RAV Skyknight Legionnaire foil promo I believe (or just regular foil, but definitely Skyknight Legionnaire)