deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Scarab God Dimir Reanimator Control - Comments  (Read 328 times)

Comment Bot

Rhoderick_45s

• Decks
Re: Scarab God Dimir Reanimator Control - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 06:58:28 am »
I love your take on this deck, its very synergistic and full of great cards that will cause the other players to have pain.

CelVal

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 12:18:58 pm »
I really dig your comments on most cards, your stream of thought is noticeable and inspiring.

_shift

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 12:35:23 pm »
I really dig your comments on most cards, your stream of thought is noticeable and inspiring.

Thanks! One of the reasons I prefer DeckStats to other builders after a deck is built is revision control. I really enjoy being able to snapshot the deck as I tweak it over revisions and logging comments on the changes. Helps me see why I made a change and what cards keep finding their way back into the deck.

Nordroid

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 10:59:36 pm »
Any recommendations for a budget version? Lol

_shift

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 11:24:33 pm »

Actually my Taigam list is a budget version of Dimir Reanimator Control that I run when playing with folks who aren't firmly entrenched in Commander. You can easily replace Taigam here with The Scarab God, just take out Psychic Possession and Infernal Sovereign which synergize strongly with Taigam and add back in Sphinx of the Second Sun.

https://deckstats.net/decks/208321/3146294-taigam-sidisi-s-hand-dimir-con/en

Nordroid

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2023, 11:52:28 pm »

Actually my Taigam list is a budget version of Dimir Reanimator Control that I run when playing with folks who aren't firmly entrenched in Commander. You can easily replace Taigam here with The Scarab God, just take out Psychic Possession and Infernal Sovereign which synergize strongly with Taigam and add back in Sphinx of the Second Sun.

Oh, thanks! Any other recommendations on how to improve it? I've got some money spend on a deck, just not a thousand lol

Nordroid

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 12:23:07 am »

Oh, thanks! Any other recommendations on how to improve it? I've got some money spend on a deck, just not a thousand lol

Also would you mind if I just DM you?