deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: How to track the location of cards in my collection?  (Gelesen 504 mal)

pbecker

• Decks
How to track the location of cards in my collection?
« am: April 02, 2023, 12:41:13 Nachmittag »
Hi,

I start to track my collection with deckstats.net. Thanks for this tool!

I have multiple binders and boxes. I could create one collection per binder/box. But deckstats shows me only cards in my default colleciton as being owned when I create a deck. Is there a way to show cards in all collections as being owned?

Is there a better way to store the location of a card? If I add it to a comment I cannot list all cards in a certain box, as it currently does not seem to be possible to search through comments on cards. Is there away to "tag" locations so that I can list all cards from one location (box/binder)?

Thank you!
  Pascal

Steiff

• Decks
Re: How to track the location of cards in my collection?
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 15, 2023, 10:56:33 Nachmittag »
I have a similar request based on a similar purpose.
Many many cards, but sometimes I want a complete overview what I own, sometimes only a list of one single location, like what is in one deck or one binder or box.
So I saw myself deciding between storage models: One single collection with everything or multi-collection, one per location.
Examples: I have about 20 Mishras factory.
First question: How many Mishras do I have exactly in total? This can be solved with single collection model only.
Second question: Where exactly is that heavily played 4th Edition one that I want to replace? This can be solved with multi-collection model only.
I decided for the multiple collections and exported all of them into one common spreadsheet. But everytime you change one collection, the spreadsheet outdates.
So I asked in this forum for a one-click bulk export of all collections, but no success.
Sub-collections or a location attribute for a card in a collection or the like would also fulfil my purpose I guess...