deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tergrid, God of Salt Mono Black.  (Read 417 times)

Morbid Angel

• Decks
Tergrid, God of Salt Mono Black.
« on: April 20, 2023, 02:09:43 am »
Tergrid, God of Salt Mono Black.

Looking to upgrade the deck, taking all suggestions aside from mox diamond. Not trying to get this deck to be completely PL 10 cEDH, but I'd like it to be pretty strong (high 8 ish). Please and thank you!

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Tergrid, God of Salt Mono Black.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 05:34:14 pm »
As you most definitely already know, Tegrid draws a lot of hate. She's one of those commanders that can get out of control really fast. As a result, people target her a lot.

You have some good protection spells in place, so you've got that covered. And you have most of the good ramp spells mono-black can use (consider mana doublers like Extraplanar Lens or Caged Sun). Is there anything in particular that this deck is having trouble with?

Morbid Angel

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 02:55:18 am »
Main struggles are speed and consistency. It goes really well all in all, but i get land screwed a fair bit and it tends to take a bit to get going a fair bit.

Rose the Budget Queen

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 09:18:17 am »
No Arcane Signet or Geth's Grimoire?

Also, is there a specific reason you have Vito, Thorn of the Dusk Rose? Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome card, I just feel like he doesn't contribute a lot to the overall sac/discard theme.

Braids, Arisen Nightmare would add in a great deal more sacrifice or life loss.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 09:20:38 am by Rose the Budget Queen »

Morbid Angel

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 08:47:54 am »
Yeah I was looking at adding Geth's Grimoire back in, and taking out Vito. I love Vito but I've also gotten to a point where he ends up being a "why even?" kinda play. Also, any ideas with this deck to help control token decks a bit better? I've found that decks like Myrel, though not a complete stop to my deck, can be....problematic.