deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What would a WUBRG Praetor be like?  (Read 713 times)

Mellow, Interplanar Visionary

• Just another one of those nutjob decksmiths
  • Decks
What would a WUBRG Praetor be like?
« on: May 15, 2023, 02:55:22 pm »
Having seen the events of March of the Machines I had this idea of something or someone puts bits and pieces of former Praetors into a single construct (one that can lead all layers of Phyrexia) the first thing that came to mind is that it would use gold (rather than the bone and molten materials most other Phyrexian body types that identify a color)

JustonRomaguera

• Decks
Re: What would a WUBRG Praetor be like?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:58:40 am »
getting over it

Having seen the events of March of the Machines I had this idea of something or someone puts bits and pieces of former Praetors into a single construct (one that can lead all layers of Phyrexia) the first thing that came to mind is that it would use gold (rather than the bone and molten materials most other Phyrexian body types that identify a color)

I'm all for a unified Phyrexia, but can gold truly bind such disparate wills? Imagine the internal clashes, each fragment of Praetor yanking the construct this way and that. Or maybe it's not chains, but a fractured throne, where each Praetor gets a turn at the helm, shaping Phyrexia in their own twisted image.