deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Adding japanese alternate Art Planeswalkers  (Read 320 times)

Grimmlock

• Decks
Adding japanese alternate Art Planeswalkers
« on: June 24, 2023, 04:46:01 pm »
I have collected all of the japanese alternate art Planeswalkers from War of the Spark, but when I export my collection from cardbinder, I don't see the alternate art version in deckstats, but the normal version with a banner "approximate image".

I am sure this is a problem of the card numbering:
For example normal Ugin, the Ineffable would be number 2, while deckstats alternate art version is 2star.
Meanwhile cardbinder exports normal Ugin as 2, but the alternate art version as 20 (it always appends a trailing zero for these cards).
I have tried renaming the card number to 2* but that didn't work either.

Could you tell me, which symbol (that can be easily generated using a standard keyboard, will be accepted here) or (better) include some mechanism, that recognizes the exact card, if for one of these Planeswalkers the number is ten times what is expected? (I know that could be quite a bit of coding for just 35 cards, but it would help nonetheless.)

Grimmlock

• Decks
Re: Adding japanese alternate Art Planeswalkers
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 12:45:10 am »
As an addition to the above:
I can actually copy the ★ symbol from deckstats or scryfall and manipulate the card number myself, but since the export does not have any date information and I basically need to replace my collection for every update, I would need to do that every single time.
I have contacted the cardbinder programmer about this issue and asked him to change the 0 to ★, but I got ignored for now (probably to much of a hassle to roll out a new update for the itunes app store just for this).

So in the end, you guys are my best bet.