deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Message deleted without feedback?  (Read 351 times)

hyperbole

• Decks
Message deleted without feedback?
« on: July 05, 2023, 10:36:59 pm »
Someone asked a rules question yesterday, which I answered and cited the current comprehensive rules with a link.  Today, that post is gone and I'm back to zero karma.

I figured this simple rules question I answered would have been a good way for me to try to work on interacting in this forum but the shadow delete doesn't feel very good.

Can someone tell me why the post was deleted and my notifications are empty despite having a red "1"?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 10:40:25 pm by hyperbole »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Message deleted without feedback?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 10:40:11 pm »
Sorry to hear that! Was the whole topic deleted or only your post? If it was the whole topic then this was most likely a decision by the author. Everyone has the power to delete their own topics, so I suspect that they just felt that they didn't need to keep it around once their question was answered. I appreciate that this can be frustrating if you put a lot of work into your reply but it is luckily very rare.

hyperbole

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 10:41:54 pm »
Oh, that might be it.  There's no trace left, and I'm assuming that the original poster probably sent me something before deleting it, which explains the notification of "1" without anything for me to read.

Thank you.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 11:18:47 pm »
No problem. Please don’t delete this topic :)

hyperbole

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 11:30:53 pm »
I won't!  Hahaha.