deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 2-3 player vs Boss format  (Read 1234 times)

Magicvedene

• Decks
Re: 2-3 player vs Boss format
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 12:27:12 am »
Here you go.

I must warn you that i changed some stuff, adapted some of the effects to better reflect the MtG format style, and corrected some phrasing that seems odd or not explicit enough. It needs a lot of testing and reviews, because as soon a i come back i make some changes. It will have to be as it is for now because i don't have too much time, but i feel we have a good workbase.

Thanks a lot for your work and your inspiration. I feel like it will need a lot of rework, and also maybe add some help for the players (just to give them a break for one turn maybe ? ;D), or just some other tools that i didn't thought right now. But i'm already happy to share that with others who are willing to try. Don't hesitate to post comments, changes and adjustments as needed.

Peace !

Abramelin

• Soon...
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 04:34:22 pm »
Wow great work! These look great, a few typos but all good, Also, I like your ideas! Sound improvements, x instead of set attack based off time counters, love that!

I will get my group to test next gathering.
Maybe death is a gift

Magicvedene

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2023, 10:41:02 am »
Thanks ! I hope you'll be able to defeat it. Let me now if you want some changes after some playtest with your group.
I'll try with mine also and see ihow it works. Hope we will survive the battle 😅 "Good luck, Commander." 🥸