deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck Build tipps  (Read 1632 times)

MagicSwordsman

• Decks
Re: Deck Build tipps
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 10:10:49 am »
Oh, right. Thanks! 😅 So it should be pretty strong.

RiccyH

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2023, 03:29:44 pm »
Hey there,
i played a long time ago with mill and for defense there was ensnaring bridge, because sometimes you dont have any hand...
also good recommendable cards were startled awake or sphinx's tutelage
And than there is Tasha's Hideous Laughter and for creatures you think about nemesis of reason... last but not least there is mesmeric orb (plays perfectly with fraying sanity or maybe psychic spiral) and sometimes a mind funeral will hit some cards or a sanity grinding
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 03:35:14 pm by RiccyH »

MagicSwordsman

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2023, 07:28:53 pm »
Hey, thanks for those tips! I really like the cards you recommended, especially ensnaring bridge, sphinx tutelage and mesmeric orb. But what would you cut for it?

MagicSwordsman

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2023, 07:32:22 pm »
And how strong do you find in general archive trap (in combo with mission briefing, field of ruin and trap maker's snare). I'm just not sure how high the chance is, that you get archive trap AND the opponent searches their library

RiccyH

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2023, 12:05:07 pm »
Archive Trap and Field of Ruin both depend on your meta, so when everybody play fetchlands and nonbasic lands.
trap maker's snare is a bit too slow in my opinion, you put this thing in your deck need 2 mana just to find the archive trap and then you have the opponent to search his library... again, depends on your playgroup/meta
ensnaring bridge is something for the sideboard, maybe 1 or pieces in your maindeck, switch it for the trap maker's snare
i would cut mission briefing for mesmeric orb (combo with fraying sanity) or cut fraying sanity for sphinx's tutelage, because you have many little card draw spells to enable the tutelage
just test it many times which playstyle do you prefer and if its good in your playgroup

MagicSwordsman

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2023, 06:43:32 pm »
Thanks a lot!