deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Best Card In Your Deck  (Read 2948 times)

Treybeard

• Decks
Re: Best Card In Your Deck
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2023, 05:17:50 pm »
I have a Yarok, the Desecrated deck with a secret commander of Ezuri, Claw of Progress, and I love seeing Dual Nature come up every game. It just makes all my etb effects go crazy! Also love seeing Weaponcraft Enthusiast with all of this to Fabricate out an army of servos.

TanukiRuby

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2023, 08:28:47 pm »
My Yarok the Desecrated deck really likes seeing Ringsight. Tutor any non-colorless card.

My Vishgraz the Doomhive deck - Plague Stinger.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2023, 11:00:57 pm »
My Vishgraz the Doomhive deck - Plague Stinger.

Why Plague Stinger instead of the many other cards that deal poison counters?

Landale

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2023, 12:13:58 am »
Why Plague Stinger instead of the many other cards that deal poison counters?
My best guess would be due to it being the cheapest with built in evasion, matched with Pestilent Syphoner, while being able to pump it for more if necessary later. The quicker you can land one, the sooner you can sit back on defense and just proliferate people to death.

TanukiRuby

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2023, 03:35:57 am »
My best guess would be due to it being the cheapest with built in evasion, matched with Pestilent Syphoner, while being able to pump it for more if necessary later. The quicker you can land one, the sooner you can sit back on defense and just proliferate people to death.

Quite right. The counters get piled onto the Plague Stinger, and lethal is very fast, with Young Hero roles and proliferation.