deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infect (Budget) - Comments  (Read 115 times)

Comment Bot

Infect (Budget) - Comments
« on: September 30, 2023, 04:07:26 am »

Zareck

• Decks
Re: Infect (Budget) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 04:07:26 am »
Hola! Gracias por el deck!

Glistener Elf y Ichorclaw Myr son buenos bichos. Puedes probar añadiendo Inkmoth Nexus. Aún tengo que probar Venerated Rotpriest... creo que encaja con Tainted Strike, Noble Hierarch, Ignoble Hierarch y Cathedral of War.

Tus protecciones Blossoming Defense, Apostle's Blessing y Vines of Vastwood son muy buenas, pero Ranger's Guile es una card floja, puedes probar con Snakeskin Veil, Royal Treatment, Tyvar's Stand o Veil of Summer.

En cards dopadoras puedes probar Scale Up, Might of Old Krosa, Rancor, Audacity, Groundswell, Massive Might, Larger Than LifeTyvar's Stand, etc.

Para sideboard puedes probar con cards como: Veil of Summer, Viridian Corrupter, Smell Fear, Spellskite, Relic of Progenitus, Pithing Needle, etc.

Un saludo y gracias de nuevo!
Www.dizemo.com

cald4

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 05:00:00 am »
Hello !

Thank you for the like.

But Sorry, I don't speak spanish.

If you have some comments to do you can write them in English.

I'll read it with pleasure.

Zareck

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 05:19:00 pm »
Hola de nuevo! y Gracias otra vez!

Hello! Thanks for the deck!

Glistener Elf and Ichorclaw Myr are good critters. You can try adding Inkmoth Nexus. I have yet to try Venerated Rotpriest... I think it fits with Tainted Strike, Noble Hierarch, Ignoble Hierarch, and Cathedral of War.

Your protections Blossoming Defense, Apostle's Blessing and Vines of Vastwood are very good, but Ranger's Guile is a weak card, you can try Snakeskin Veil, Royal Treatment, Tyvar's Stand or Veil of Summer.

On doping cards you can try Scale Up, Might of Old Krosa, Rancor, Audacity, Groundswell, Massive Might, Larger Than Life, Tyvar's Stand, etc.

For sideboard you can try cards like: Veil of Summer, Viridian Corrupter, Smell Fear, Spellskite, Relic of Progenitus, Pithing Needle, etc.

bye and thank you again!
Www.dizemo.com