deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: R.I.P. Godfather  (Read 418 times)

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
R.I.P. Godfather
« on: September 08, 2023, 04:59:27 pm »
This was just announced at about 10AM EDT.  From the facebook page of Sheldon Menery's partner.

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you, after a 7 year battle, Sheldon’s body could no longer fight. He passed away peacefully last night.

I know Sheldon touched many lives and I can’t put into words how much he will be missed.
We will all grieve at his leaving, but we can be relieved his suffering is over.

Happy Brewing!
:)

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: R.I.P. Godfather
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 05:19:04 pm »
While I didn't agree with every decision made around the philosophy of commander, I've never seen a single person have something bad to say about him as a person. Everyone says he was a kind, thoughtful and considerate man.

Every death means something to someone, and Sheldon was by all accounts a good man. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones today. RIP.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: R.I.P. Godfather
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 09:14:28 pm »
Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. I didn’t agree with many opinions he had on the game but I never heard anyone say anything but good things about him as a person and let’s be real, that’s more important.
This space for rent.