deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ash Nasg-a durn-tul ûk 1.4 - Comments  (Read 140 times)

Comment Bot

Ash Nasg-a durn-tul ûk 1.4 - Comments
« on: September 12, 2023, 09:56:44 am »

NickSheperd

• Decks
Re: Ash Nasg-a durn-tul ûk 1.4 - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 09:56:44 am »
I'm curious how you feel this deck does, where does it rate on the power scale? How's it perform in your pod(s)?

Dude259

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023, 06:40:15 pm »
So far in my pods I would call it a 7, but it's undefeated and makes some very annoying problems for my friends. Very strong and fun casual pod deck. As far as overall power I would personally give it a 6 on a good day. It does what it needs to very very well but in Cedh or against heavy interaction decks, it doesn't have enough to get it in the long run I think. That's why I'm looking into Rhystic Study, Cyclonic Rift, Pact of Negation, etc to Jump it up. Base bones though it really just need interaction to hit a 8-9 IMO

Dude259

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 06:43:20 pm »
In my pods I have found It has no issues. I have what I need to deal with my problems as they appear from board wipes to blockers or removal. If I don't I can quickly find it with my commander etc

Dude259

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2023, 10:04:41 am »
It's a solid 8