deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Drakes-cheap - Comments  (Read 384 times)

Comment Bot

Drakes-cheap - Comments
« on: January 02, 2015, 08:20:52 pm »
This is the comment topic for Drakes-cheap.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Drakes-cheap.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Xenovius

• Tailoring overly priced commander decks...
  • Decks
Re: Drakes-cheap - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 08:20:52 pm »
Hey ! Your deck is pretty nice, but I would definitely change some cards ! The Cancels, for instance, could be replaced by Counterspells and you could throw in some Vapor snags also.

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
Re: Drakes-cheap - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:19:02 pm »
I think that he should look more on the Draw strength in the deck, because I would use tinge of Green, as I did and would use Opportunity and Urban Revolution to draw cards, Vapor Snag for unsummoning his creatures, Rancor, Simic Charm and Drakewing Krasis.

This is what I did with Drakes: Godrakes
I don't wanna point it out as an exemple, but from Modern decks here in Deckstats it has the biggest score as a Drake deck. :) So I am a bit proud of it, but the protectors are shit and I don't play it very much. Nevertheless in game it is very menacing. However from siding out the Drake deck and the Dragon-Goblin deck:Dragons and Goblins Horde, at midgame the Dragons are a bit bigger than the Drakes. And there is no Planesewalker to relate to them as Sarkhan can do it in black-red, green-red, blue-red or mono red Dragon deck.